Shaved his beret and shaped it with the help of the hair dryer in half the time last night too. And I’m not even going to get to appreciate how schmexy he’s gonna look because he went to work in PTs and is changing while he’s at work. I’m gonna pout about this. At least he gets to come home early and spend time with me because he has to take me to my psychologist at noon! Yay for Friday afternoon appointments!!!
1. The Hobbit
3. Secret Life of Walter Mitty
4. Saving Mr. Banks
There’s another one I can’t remember
7. How To Train Your Dragon 2
I just choked on my chocolate milk
Lmao. Holy shit.
Ladies and gentleman, the United States Marine Corps at some of it’s finest and most hilarious moments
Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and phobias.
I don’t have many other details. I’m on my way to watch the kids while she goes to the hospital with her husband. But please if everyone could keep her and her husband/baby in their thoughts and send some positive vibes. She isn’t full term until the 23rd. It’s not as bad as it could be. But just worried about her.
Somehow we lost the bag with all his pins, ribbons, EVERYTHING he needs for his class a’s. They just told him he has an inspection tomorrow/Friday so because we can’t find any of the stuff we just had to go replace it all. 70$ worth of pins for a uniform he will probably never wear again. Especially before Christmas. And we didn’t even get everything he needs. -.- I hate his unit, I hate that I was probably the one to throw the bag of stuff away and I hate that I having a mini anxiety attack because I feel responsible.
So you’re in bed. You’re snug. You’re cosy. You don’t want to get out ever! But here’s 9 yoga poses to help your sleepy self get up.
1. Savasana- just chill for a bit and breath deeply and enjoy that sun streaming in
2. Cobra- stretch that back like the crazy cat you are
3. Extended child’s pose- now stretch your back the other way. Your covers come off too. Magic!
4. Camel pose- now sit on your knees and throw your arms back to your toes like some sort of shawshank redemption prison break.
5. Forward bend- now stand up on those sexy pins and try not to fall off the bed
6. Pigeon pose- almost there. Are you smiling yet? You should be you sexy minx bird of paradise
7. Seated forward fold- touch your toes! Wiggle them and giggle at your cuteness
8. Kneeling side plank variation- stretch that delish body of yours and try not to blind yourself at how radiant you are
9. Meditation- don’t think just yet. Just enjoy that beautiful stillness
Now step off that cosy bed of yours and sashay the fuck out of bed. Namaste.
I have an appointment next Wednesday. It’s an hour and a half away in Fayetteville but I have been putting this off for the past 4 years. I need to get them yanked before I don’t have tricare prime anymore. Hopefully Dean is able to use the appointment slip they emailed me so he can be with me to schedule the surgery and what not. But yay!!! Finally!!! I am so glad I didn’t have to wait longer than just a couple days for them to call me. I am actually pretty happy with the way things have gone with being seen on post and the referral process with tricare prime and stuff. Definitely not what I expected because I have heard so many bad things about the doctors on post here. But yay.